Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kumamoto!!!

Where was I? Oh yes Tokyo!!! In between we went to Shin-Osaka, because we wanted to visit Kyoto (yes follow please) but there was a Typhoon so everything was close, so on the next day we stopped at Fukuoka, and now we are in Kumamoto (ok we have a pass so train all you can use!!!)
In Kumamoto (40 minutes from Fukuoka) they have strange statues.
Look carefully
This one too, I let you admire:-)
Otherwise you have the more classical on
The city is quite nice, with a lot of trees, shopping areas and the weather was god again, Thanks!!!
the emblem of the city is kumamon, this black bear, you have him everywhere
oh that's the castle, yes no order, but just to see if you follow!!!
Samurai
me, yes I like this kind of things :-)
strange cats...
and the bear, yeaaahhh
and again youpi!!!
Ok otherwise ww have an hotel with an onsen, really nice one, so see you!!!