Sunday, September 23, 2012

Final day of tournament

Ladies and gentlemen, today was the final day of the Tokyo tournament and I was there!!
This is one of my new favorite: Masunoyama, he is so cute :-)
And today was really a special day!!!
First the prime minister of Japan, Mr Noda was there, not bad!
Then this fight was really good, but...
the final fight Harumafuji (here) vs Hakuho was just fantastic!!!
Yes Hakuho has 1 lost and Harumafuji none. If Harumafuji wins he wins the tournament, otherwise they have to fight a second time.
The stadium was exploding, everybody was yelling, the noise was incredible and the fight so spectacular
look at that, Hakuho has managed to resist at the pression and come back in the fight!!!
I don't know how long it has lasted but this was so intense
and when finally Harumafuji won, my god that was incredible!!!
I have never seen the stadium in such a fever, that was extraordinary to be there!!!
And this is the 2nd time that Harumafuji won a Basho so he should be the shin yokozuna (new one), so we will have 2 yokuzunas from Mongolia!!!
This is one of the cup given by the prime minister to the winner
and and and there was an extra bonus!!!
Oh my god this is Asashoryu!!!!!!
Can you believe he was there!!!!
Another mongolian ex-yokozuna one of the greatest!
That is why the stadium was in fire!!!
what a man, such a great day!!!!!!
This is a cup given by Mongolia.
The winner receives a lot of prices!
Ok now I have to calm down :-) And the next tournament is in Fukuoka in November, I will be there!!!

Ouhhh what a day!!!!