Monday, October 31, 2011

1st day at school

After a short night again, this jet lag is terrible, this is time for me to get ready and go to the school (Genkijacs).

But before I try the breakfast at the dormitory.
This is a typical japanese breakfast: rice, soup, fries (????), broccoli :-(, egg and green tee.
Good to start the day!!!
And after direction the school, the weather today is so great, this is like summer.
the 1st thing at school is a test: 50 questions written in hiragana, I have needed more than one hour, and I have to say that at the end it was too much!!!!
Well my test was not so good, I couldn't remember some things that I new, but anyway.
So I am in the Buddha class, which is great.
So I have 4 lessons a day and we are 6 in the class, but it can change, people are coming and leaving everyday!!
It's a mix of german, french and swiss people in my class.
At school there are a lot of swiss people (arrrghhh :-), swiss german is spoken, how far do I have to go to escape that !!!!!)

So in the afternoon I had my 2 first lessons: not s easy: only japanese, everything in hiragana, many things to learn!!!
But that's good, that's the best way to learn. 
The school is full of student, which surprise me, and will all different levels, this is a big mix and probably the biggest concentration of white people in Fukuoka!!!


After school, I went back home to do my homework's.
On the way there are some funny things:




Japanese like these funny things, strange faces and great haircuts!!!






and also these strange animals! This one looks so cute.
and of course they are crazy about french food. But most of the time when you go in these shops only the name is french, the products are really japanese like. But they are so gooood!

like this kind of bread, you can find in those shops. This is very sweet, so not too much!



That's some of the streets I take. I have to say this is not very clear where I have to walk. There are bikes and people everywhere. Ok well not on this one.


 but on this one. See also the japanese style, with the famous "bob". This hat that you see everywhere.


Well today I have so many homework to do, that except that I am not really doing anything else. I hope That I can sleep well tonight!