Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Phone

So for my first part of Japan trip I have rented a phone.
Hopefully the company is for foreigners so there is an explication of the phone in english :-)
Can be very difficult otherwise!!!
So this is my phone:
I like it very much, the black color is so nice. And this phone is very Japan typical: square form, glancing. The only thing missing are these straps. You know these small figurines that you can put at your phone. Some Japanese (girls and boys from every age) have a lots of them in their phone
Look at that: www.strapya-world.com/

 but as you see mine is very sober, he is too european, I will see what I can do :-)


normal characters but also some hiragana, this is one of the alphabet in Japan.
There are 3 of them :-)
Who said it is easy!!!!








And look: my phone have a small characters doing different things depending on what I am doing.
And this is an aries. Is this a coincidence or because they know my birthdate they put this one? Who knows



So now I am waiting for the calls :-)