This one was in texas and look at my plate: chicken, chicken and chicken!!!
And a very big (and so sweet) chocolate milkshake!!
And this time I said bye bye to Batjargal (left) and Hak the korean.
But I should see Hak again.
Look at the nice picture!!!
Hak wear the traditional mongolian beret, or is it french traditional :-) ???
I have also received some presents.
This one are from the school:
A beautiful red cashmere pullover and a wallet with a traditional mongolian woman.
And this are the woman teachers from left to right:
Saraa, me, Bayarkhuu and Dudu
And on this one Bayarkhuu is replaced by Itke
You see mongolian cashmere from Gobi, very warm for the winter time!
Then I had a bye bye birthday!
This is the sister of Boogii
And Boogii the lady of the day!!
And me with a big schnitzel!!!
Yes we find everything here :-)
And this was also a bye bye to Yoshinori, my Japanese teacher here
And again we had some food!!!
Very nice too :-)
And this is my train ticket for UB. 8 hours, instead of 3,5 hours with the bus. But since mongolian road are quite dangerous I prefer to take the train, this will be an experience!!!
So thursday I am leaving , see you in a few weeks!!!