Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally!!!!

That's a very long story for a very small card!!!
Since I am working here I need some special registration: this alien card
To have it I was so many times in UB, and not to an easy accessible place, somewhere near the airport, just great!!! And then you have give them so many different papers, it was a nightmare.
But I needed to extend it until the 15th of July and for that again direction UB and many many papers again, from the city, from the school and from I don't know who.
And of course each time you have to pay!!!
That's a very painful process, I dislike it very much ….
But finally this is extended.
But guess what, I have to deregister before I am leaving, of course and for that they need new papers of course.
Why make it simple!!!!
But for the moment I am good :-)