Yesterday I went to buy my train ticket to ub (but this is another story) and on the way I have visited the Kharagiin monastery.
This is in old Darkhan, this is a buddhist monastery
It was not open inside but you can still see some interesting paintings
And on the outside you have the prayers wheels
And a monastery that is brightly decorated!
You have some dragons and other divinities.
Of course you have some representation of buddha
and me :-)
Yesterday the weather was quite hot, but since it is changing every 5 minutes it's difficult for me to follow so I am always wrong !!!
But I had my sunglasses this time :-)
This is also one of the door with very nice decorations
And as I said the monastery is in the middle of the city. So you can see the living buildings around.
And this is horse's hairs. That one impress me every time.
This monastery is quite small, but I like it, the colors are really beautiful and also this is not far from my home :-)
more pictures under this link