Ok, so I'm going everyday day to school.
I normally have 4 lessons a days, each 50 minutes!
so every week I become a new planning, because sometimes I start in the morning sometimes in the afternoon.
The name of the teacher is also written because I usually have a new one everyday!
My class is quite small, I had 6 people but now everybody left and we were 2, sometimes I was even alone, which is quite great actually :-)
Now we have a newcomer so we are 3!!!
at class we do everything: conversation, writing, pair work, grammar,…
in japanese you still have these 3 alphabets, 2 of them are ok but the 3rd, the chinese one (kanji) will take years to memorize...
we also have homework to do and almost everyday tests, which is good actually because it force me to learn!!!, not just me actually!!
See my beautiful writing :-)
Ok now I am going to school, がんばってme!!!