It might be very surprising but this is the first time that I am doing a real laundry, not by hand in Japan.
So I went to a convini (a very small supermarket) to by 5 doses of detergent.
yes I agree not easy to know if this is it, but with the japanese that I understand I was pretty sure about that :-)
So we have some laundry machines that you can use for free. And there some "tools" to hang up your clothes :-)
this is the washing machine: hurrgghhh
OK that was easy, I was told how to do. Press the pink then the purple and that's it!
So I have put all my clothes with the detergent??? press the pink and then purple and waited 50 minutes.
This is all the clothes I have, I hope there will be no accident!!!!
But after 50 minutes everything was ok :-)
These washing machines are for women only and when you go there remove your shoes and put these on :-)
After that I hang up everything on my balcony and after 1 hour it was dry.
Yeah yeah still very hot in Japan!!
Now everything is clean :-)