Monday, August 13, 2012

sushi bar

I know what you will say, I know what a sushi bar is, nothing special, but still quite bit!!!
So last night I was with my friend Ayano and her friends and 2 daughter at a everything 105yen sushi bar.
first thing, tea is free, you take the hot water from this tap over there.
and then you have very special sushis.
You think this is not ok, but let me tell you these mayonnaise sushi are just delicious!!!
I am not clear about what this one is...
but this is cooked mayo and even better!!!
then you have crab, not tried
shrimp head not tried...
yes yes you have seen correctly
a bit closer maybe, yes french fries in a sushi bar!!!
what you have also a a screen where you can order all you want, this is great, cheap and delicious
and of course you have dessert too. these are ice cream, put last night I had a egg cake, really good.
Oh well I enjoy, except this weather that is killing me. Today it was raining and not small rain but heavy one, but now this is so humid that I turn into water when I go out…
Thanks I have aircon in my room :-)