This is the 1st of August and there is a big firework in Fukuoka.
But this is not for the national day of Switzerland, no no …
So before that you can have a lot of japanese junk food.
This one looks weird but this is rice surrounded by meat with some mayonnaise. Actually quite good!!
And like in Nagoya many people are coming in yukata.
Girls ...
and also boys :-) not bad :-))))))
And then people have reserved their seats, but with a friend from the school we found big empty place and because we are not so respectful like japanese we just sat there :-)
Until the people came, but still we had a great place!!
And then 90 minutes of firework, more than 600 firework!
We stayed 1 hour which was actually quite enough!!
This was really beautiful, but god this is difficult to have good pictures!!!
It was in Ohori koen (the park) other the lake, very very big one
coming from every side.
And so many people everywhere, but our seat was really great :-)
and then I managed these 2 weird pictures I'll let you admire. By the way this is full moon...
great one hun???
and because this is so hot and so humid you receive all these fans for free.
You have commercial on it, but mine is really great actually!!!
It was again a nice evening with a lot of girl talk :-)
But tomorrow I have school again, I have to do my homework ...