Monday, March 12, 2012

сумо

The Osaka basho has just started, but from the school the internet viewing is not working.
I see a sumo then it freeze, then I see again then freeze again, so I don't see anything:-(
I was quite sad, but a college told me that I can watch it on TV!!!!!

And lucky me, from the 5 channels that I have, I have the one with sumo.
See this is written here: сумо
And this is my TV :-)




Ok I have done some videos that you can admire:


Have you notice that I ave the comments in japanese and sometimes above it the one in Mongolian?
At the end I am going to be schizophren!!
It was already something with only japanese one, but the 2 mixed, wouah what a story.


The only thing that I understand is за, ъаяртай and the name of the sumo, but this is already something :-)


Never mind, the most important is that I can watch the fights, thanks mongolian TV!!!!!