Saturday, March 3, 2012

hum well...

Last night I was at home listening to some music. I heard a big bang on my door and a lot of noise in the corridor, but this is kind of normal there, so I haven't move.
Before sleeping I looked at my door and what???
Some stupid people (student???) I given a big blow in my door and it was kind of broken…

 See the wooden part is broken
 And the thing inside too
Not nice… So I went to the security, and we have managed to close my door, but I didn't slept well at night.
In the morning I have called Zenee, he has called the security to arrange some fixing and then  he came to visit me with his wife.
I have received some buuz (very nice :-))  and the carpenter also came to repair my door.
So now my door is ok, but I am still wondering who has done that.
But I think that the security will watch a bit more from now, let's hope!!!

Tonight I will try to have a nice sleep.
After that I went to the market with Zenee and Byambaa (his wife), very nice and also the weather is better, only -7 degrees and the snow starts to melt, youpi!!!
Here is the story for today!!!!