Thursday, March 15, 2012

Snow views

Ok this is spring and the snow is disappearing so I am showing you some last snow views:

This is the city, near the supermarket
The city is surrounded by small mountains. The smoke from this one is coming from the thermal plant for electricity.
the park that I enjoy very much
And the trottoirs. This is not so slippery but you still have to pay attention.
FOr the moments I only fall  once, not so bad!!!

This is near the school
And this one is the view from my window, that I can not open by the way :-(
This is the way I take to go to the supermarket

Another view from it with a church in the background

Darkhan is really spread over, you have the new town, the old one, and this part.
You have to take taxi to go from one part to the other one.

These mountains are very far away and seems to be very big!! No chances that I go there!!!
Some view from the new city
And this is me taking some pictures:-)









And now the sound of the snow under my beautiful boots :-)
I really enjoy it.
Oh by the way it was around -20--- when I took these pictures, but this is really fine!!!