Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am sick

Well this is not the first time and it won't be the last time!!!
But since this was lasting too long and that I am looking like a zombie now, I went to the doctor at the university.

After looking at me she has given me some receipt.
And then when went to the pharmacy with Itka
and ...

I got that!!
What's very nice is that I have only received the numbers of pills that I need.
Why they don't do that everywhere? That's such a waste otherwise!!!
The yellow things are vitamins C, very good taste and funny look
I think the other ones are really healing ones
I have also received that one.
My first reaction, is this the mary ???
But no this is just some normal (since I don't know what this is I guess :-)) herbs to use to clean my throat.
I will try that one tonight:-)
But I have already used the other ones and I really fell better!!
Youpi!!!!
But I still look like a zombie :-)