Well I am a lucky person I am often invited by people, and of course they cook for me :-)
Do you remember that one?
Yes the buuz, if you eat to much of them can you be allergic?
Because I think that after 6 months I will have eaten 10 kilos minimum!!
This is some red cabbage, for the buuz
And of course we need to drink to digest everything.
Well appreciated is french wine (oh globalization!!)
But you can buy wine from Germany, south America, Italy, everything!!
But what Mongolian people enjoy very much is this one: Vodka!!!
Hello Chinggis :-)
And this is the preparation of Khuushuur. This is mutton again :-)
Look at all the meat inside, we don't pretend in Mongolia!!!
After this is a nice thing like that!
and pouf in the boiling oil
and then...
magic, this doughnut.
Well this is delicious, but very fatty.
But well the food in Mongolia is very fatty, hey this is cold outside we need some energy!!!
Tada, ready to eat, but not one or two, are you joking??
Many!!!
Hopefully I am making some sport!!!