Saturday, February 11, 2012

My work

So as you may know or not I am a teacher in Mongolia

I have 2 classes: DBMS and Project management.
I have for database, 1 lecture and 2 labs per week
I have for Project management 1 lecture per week and 2 labs every 2 weeks.
1 lecture or one lab is 1,5 hour.
This is the schedule of the IT teachers


The only one not written in cyril this is me :-)
In there I see when I have my lessons

This is an example of what I have to teach for Database. Since this is in Mongolian I have needed so help to know what this is :-)
For project management this is a new class, so I have to do everything by myself, that's not so easy and it requires a lot of preparation work!!
But well this is something different!!!
I will have 16 lectures and 16 labs, until mid of June
In my Database class I have almost 60 students now, more and more are coming!!!
I teach in english so there is always somebody with me to translate because my students are not so good in english.
So this is 2 in one course :-)
This is the teacher's room. I have my desk there.
And the carpet is the great Gengis khan.
There I have wifi internet, so I also come on week-ends!!!
This is the schedule for the lessons.
On friday I have one at 8 am this is very early for me :-(
Otherwise this is 9am40 or in the afternoon, this is perfect, so I can sleep in the morning, and I sleep very long, because in the morning there is no noise at all, people like to sleep here :-) And since there are almost no cars, great great!!!