Sunday, February 26, 2012

this was not over!!

I told you that I was invited again!!!
Well of course I have eaten and drunk, whisky this time :-)

But I also have better pictures of the nose tabac.
So this is the bottle in stone where you have it. Inside this is a mix of some mongolian and Indian herbs.
This is normally inherited from your family. But since there is one, sometimes you buy a new one.
And the bag where you put it is hand made, look this one is so beautiful!!!

The bottle can be very expensive, because you use precious stone and gems and gold (millions of thugrik!!!).
Same thing for the spice inside.
That is why during White month the people show it and discuss about it.
This is also to show your status!
Very nice :-)

 As usual I have received some present, a beautiful scarf and some mongolian chocolates.
I have eaten so much during these days this is terrible!!!
But it was really great, also to see tradition in mongolian families!
Today we start to eat the big cookie!
This is it!
But actually this is not so soft inside, I need to eat it in my tea :-)