Thursday, February 9, 2012

UB again


Ok let's start at the begin, you see the red point ? This is where I am.
Lost in Mongolia :-)
But Darkhan is the 2nd city of Mongolia!!
Ok so my passport was at the immigration office, because they had to do something?? Not clear what!!
So I went with Tymee in UB to get it.
 First we went to the bus station of Darkhan, a brand new one (3 months old) to get the bus.
By bus it takes 3,5 to 4 hours to go to UB
On the way there are white mountains
and again :-)
Yes this is all white, by -20 degrees you don't expect palm trees right?
 This is a restaurant in the middle of the way
But you don't really have time to eat!!
 And this is the bus. I have to say they are quite good. You have your own seat, they are heated, they drive very carefully, so nothing to say.
And sometimes you have a movie or 2.
I saw the story of a mongolian guy who had an accident and became blind. Very nice story (Just by watching the video).
For the 2nd movie I fall asleep :-)
 After that we took another city bus to go to the main university, to have my contract. But this was not clear, the guy was not there, and so a girl have taken some of my papers.
Well we will see :-)
This is my bus ticket. You see on the top there is my seat number.
You always have to give an ID to take the bus, at the beginning it was more difficult for me but now
We went to the immigration office with another bus (1 hour) then Tymee took the wrong direction, but I knew where it was so we took a taxi, and so on and so on, bref at 4pm40 we managed to be there (this is closing at 5pm :-))
And then I got my pass back and my alien registration card!!
Isn't it nice? So when I take the bus I can show that :-)

After this long day back to Darkhan at 10 pm (we left at 9 am)
But now I am registered, one thing done, well almost actually, just look at the expiry date… I am supposed to leave on the 28th of July. But as we say in Mongolia: later!!!