Today I have given my first 2 lessons!!!
It was a bit of stress for me, but it went well.
So let's go a little bit back in time.
Yesterday I had no lessons, but I came to the uni to access internet and prepare my lessons.
The teacher they took me for an Oxygen Cocktail. Seems to be every week, we go downstair to have some drink mixed with oxygen.
I don't know for what this is good, but this has a good taste, so, this is ok!!
Then in the afternoon I changed my room, because the other one was too cold!!
So I moved my stuff nearby.
The room is smaller but warmer!
The bathroom is also better. But I preferred the place for the kitchen in the other one. Now I have to cook were I sleep…
But well I will smell meat, there is worse in life :-)
So all in one this is ok!!!
Okay so today was my first lesson: Project management.
Most of the student were late, so I made them clear that this is not ok, at my second lesson everybody was there on time :-)
Let's see next week if this is still the case.
I teach in english, which is a bit difficult for them, so at my first lesson some teacher were there to translate.
In the 2nd lesson I was alone and this was very difficult, because that was a lab where they are supposed to do something and they didn't understand, so in the future there will always be a teacher with me to translate.
After that meat lunch at the cafeteria :-)
And now I am going home to rest!
Tomorrow my lesson is at 8 am, oh this is early :-)