Well well well, one thing is sure, this is very difficult to have a visa for Mongolia.
So I had to go back to UB (Ulaanbaatar) to make my visa validated.
So we (me, Buya and some other people) left Darkhan at 6 am :-)
The direction the immigration office, we have been there at 9am 30.
But some papers were missing ….
So we spent the all day to get all the papers ready, after a few hours I have received my resident card, this one
For lunch I had some sheep, well some, a plate full of meat!!
Well I love it, so this is really ok!!
We went there and away in UB, from one office to the other one, from one internet cafe to the other one, to download some paper and to print it
On the right this is Buya, on the left … I don't know his name, but he drove us everywhere!!
This is UB, don't think this is warm, despite the sun outside this is -30 degrees!!!
As I say they have a lot of supermarket
and small shops and cars
everything that you need if you know where to search, and that is the problem I think!!!
I told you this is very white, this is a view of the city
and the surrounding mountains
and both:-)
One door of UB
White mountains again, there will be a lot of pics of white mountains I think!!!!
at 5 pm we got all the paper, I have done my fingerprint, paid a paper here and there, but we have to come back next week to take my passport back :-(
So we took the bus to go back to Darkhan.
You see this is the window of the bus, this is starting to freeze, at the end it was all white!!!
From the bus I took pictures of typical mongolian men, so nice.
At the bus office a guy had a problem, I don't know what, so the police came and they have started to fight, so we went out!!!
And then I saw the men with blood on his face and with a very high voice he was telling the police crying: why you were so brutal I am bleeding (well this is what I guess because I don't understand mongolian)
This was funny the contrast of I am a big man and I fight and after with the blood, bouhhhh I am bleeding
Well this is mongolia!!!
I like their clothes very much!!!
We were back in Darkhan at 10 pm, what a day
I need a good sleep!!!