Wednesday, May 9, 2012

cows

There is one thing that I particularly like in Darkhan… the cows

So these ladies are free and they go everywhere...
you meet them on the street, looking for some food
at the university looking for some knowledge
Well actually she was looking at the garbage!!
Doing some shopping, they also want to be pretty, what do you think!!!
And here are the ladies with big fur!!
Looking at me and wondering… what is this strange white thing doing?
Taking pictures???

Yeah yeah :-)

They are also going to the bank (golomt bank: I like the name, like in the lord of the ring :-)))))
they are in group
or with dogs
going to the church :-)
Sometimes they are also almost inside the buildings
These lady have a very active life, I tell you!!





And this is a view from my window. I told you they are everywhere!!!!!