Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my official students

this is my project management class.
I have 32 students.
And because this is their last year for most of them they have done some present for the teacher.
A cup with a picture of them, very nice souvenir!!!
and this one is my database class.
this is the class where I have most of my students: 46!!
but I have never seen some of them!!!
And this week this is the exam week. This is continuing next week, but I am done :-)
So I have done 2 quizzes: one for database and one for project management.
Then you need to correct everything on the same day.
Put the result on this official paper and sign it.
A colleague need to sign also.
The the head of the department need to sign.
Wouah what a process
If you are wondering this big withe thing is to hide the names and signatures :-)
But ok this is done!!
For pm most of my students pass, for DB, well …, they are younger they can start again :-)

This exam week was a lot of  stress and I am exhausted. That's great that this part is finished.