After searching very long time and being in all the markets and shops from Darkhan, I have finally found the top that I was searching for!
I really like the mongolian style and the colors.
This is beautiful!!!!!
Thanks Boogii to help me in this search!!!!
After that I was invited by her place.
There her father has cooked a traditional mongolian dish.
You cook the rice with fat from milk, you add a lot of black tea.
At the end you add some milk, some dried meat and some bansh (mini buuz).
And then you have a delicious soup.
You can also drink the liquid as a tea.
And to digest the all thing I have bought a big cake!
Very good one :-)
After that, and because right now this is very warm, we went back by foot, through the big park again.
The weather was quite strange, and the wind was starting.
So the sky was not very clear
But this is giving some beautiful colors as always in Mongolia