Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pee in the wind

Mongolian men are terrible!!!!

they always have to pee somewhere.
Ok this was during our travel so that's ok.
But I went to the post office once and during my 20 minutes walk I saw 4 of them making a pee like that against a small wall or a fence, not very hiding!!!
And we are in a city!!!
From my room from the dorm I see some houses not far. And there same  thing, there is always a man stopping by to make a small pee.
Is mongolian bladder very small????
Ok this one is normal.
Because in the ger you don't have bathroom and then the people have the steppe for bathroom.
In the winter time this is a bit difficult...


But actually they are lucky because we woman can't do it like that!!!
But please not near to me next time :-)