Thursday, May 10, 2012

The university


This is the university where I am working.
The name is Chutis
This is quite a big one and the main office is in UB
Here they are teaching many different things, from computer to food. Making clothes and mechanics and chemistry,…

And just next to it is the student dormitory where I am living.
I need 2 minutes by foot to go to the uni, great advantage
Disadvantage: this is a student dorm and this is really noisy :-(
I am waiting to go in a place where there is no noise!!!!
Soon soon!!!

These are my windows, I have 2 big one
So the room is quite nice (just the noise….)
And next to my room there is a baby, of course!!!
There are many babys at the university this is terrible, this is a nursery!!
But the parent next to me are very good, so the baby is almost never crying :-)
And from my window I see a basketball playground.
Now there is no snow anymore:-) So the students are playing there all the time!
So now it looks like that a little bit more green
And outside we have some banks where the students are sitting, speaking, waiting, taking a sun bath :-)
Very nice