Thursday, May 3, 2012

eating eating

that's really impressive, but Darkhan has really a lot of restaurant!!!

So yesterday evening I wen to 2 friends to a korean/mongolian restaurant.
This restaurant is located in the new market.
and there it is: BBQ chicken: what a program!!!!
 When I read that it should be good, what do you think :-)
So my korean friend took some korean food :-)
And I had the chicken burger with french fries, that's really great!!!!!!!
Inside it's like in the USA.
This is very funny, outside Mongolia, inside another world!!
And yes you are not dreaming a delicious chocolate ice cream, with some chocolate sauce, wouahhhhhhhhhhh
If I want I can order by phone, but since they don't speak english and my mongolian is not good enough for that, I won't :-)
Here the take away menu. And what you see in the back (Winnie the pooh)  is my blanket, nice!!
Oh and by the way, we have hot water until 1st of June, I think this is because the 2 white people have done some reclamations :-)
And today for lunch I went with 2 colleagues eating in some small pub/restaurant.
This is spaghetti bolognese a la mongol !!!
And the khuushur.
Very fatty, very meatty, very delicious!!
what else do you want ????