this morning I have received a call from my colleague.
You have to go at the post office, you have received something and take your passport.
I was expecting something, but so quick…
Very strange...
Once there you have to go to the custom, they open your packet, check everything, take your passport number.
That's a bit scary…
And the packet was already open once...
And inside, wouahh so marvelous, chocolate and sweets from Switzerland from Ljiljana!!!
Look at the treasure :-)
And also a lot of vitamins, maybe I look blast on the pictures!!!
And a nice postcard also :-)
That's a really great surprise, thanks very much.
We have already tried some candies with the colleagues :-)
But that's great mail is arriving in Mongolia.
I tell you this is not the case in every country that I have visited.
Now I am waiting for the next expected one !!!
Youpiiii!!!
I am going some chocolates :-)