Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today is my birthday

Yes well that's happening once a year !!
But that was the first time in Mongolia !!!

For my students I bought some chuppa chups. Well 2 very big bag!!
Seems that this is very popular here:-)
 And for the teachers I went to this bakery to buy a cake
 This is located in the biggest building of Darkhan, as you can see
 And inside wouahhh.
First time I was there, but this is so nice!!!!!!!
They even have some lemon tarts, I will come back, so great!!!
Or not, because so dangerous, I want to try all of them!!!!
 So I bought this very big cake, the boy is impressive!!!
And to go with it, we had some ginseng korean tea :-)
We are international here!!!
And look this is the cake I bought.
With roses and chocolate inside.
The teachers have offered me some mongolian presents.
Some traditional representation of Mongolia

This is a key holder, hand made, very nice to protect my sumo, because he is getting old...
And this is a chinese head breaker!!!!

And here almost the all troop!!
Changing who is taking the picture :-)
They gave me a big knife to cut the big cake
But Zenee is a better expert so I let him do:-)
Just watch the movie to see how professional he is!!!










And hop this is the result!!!
Look that's my piece!
A very big one.
But I have to say this was really delicious!!!!







And after that happy birthday in mongolian!!!, yeahhhhh