Yes that's one of my favorite occupation here, go to the market or the supermarket !!!
Ok this was his sunday, so very windy and dark
This is the Darkhan old market
With containers outside.
I was not able to take pictures inside ...
And you see the outside part of the market.
This is quite big and always full of people
Another view. You see the big hole on the front. You have that everywhere in Darkhan, so when you walk especially at night you really have to be careful, especially because there is no light!!!
Some people already disappeared!!!
You see the name of the market: Darkhan sach (translated)
I bought myself a new wallet.
This model is for men but I don't care, this is with Genghis!!
The girl models are really too girly for me!!
all leather, great quality, made in Mongolia, what else do you need!!!
I also bought some socks made from camel.
very warm and also great!!
You find everything in the market, except the mongolian style pullover that I was searching, but I don't give up!!!