Friday, April 13, 2012

My first Karaoke

But before that you need some energy, so with a mongolian friend we went to the chinggis restaurant
we had some chinggis beer

We had some Ghinggis food.
Oups that's french fries, after so long time without them, that was delicious!!!
Some steaks with mushroom sauce (something different sometimes)

Ina chinggis atmosphere :-)
Well Mongolian are very proud of Chinggis, he is everywhere!!!

But the restaurant pub was very nice, great atmosphere
like an old english pub


And this is some old mongolian writing
So after that, full of meat and french fries we went to the karaoke.
I have to say this is not what I prefer to do in my life, but well sometimes you have no choice!!!
So we had a private room for the two of us
And then here you can select the songs, bust most of them are mongolian or russian or korean or japanese, just a few in english.
So my friend was mostly singing:-)
Not bad because I confirm, I sing very very bad!!!!
And then on the screen you follow the music and try to sing in rhythm :-)
I have to say what I heard from the other rooms was also not very brilliant, my hears need some rest now :-)
But this was fun.
There are so many karaokes in Darkhan, very impressive!!!