Even if Darkhan is a small city, around 75000 people, there are many restaurants and hotels. For the hotels I still don't understand, but well...
So last week-end I was with my friends to try some of them.
I have already been to the texas grill, and this one is the Empire (the mongolian empire of course!!!)
Mongolia is producing a lot of beers, one of them is Chinggis.
The restaurants are always very big, a lot of space.
But always a lot of different people are going there, just to chat or have a dinner.
You have mongolian food, as well as occidental food, with french fires or potatoes (delicious!)
This is a view from to restaurant.
You can see a Karaoke, because this is the third thing that you have a lot in Darkhan!!!
My mongolians friends, teachers as well, speaking english or japanese so we can manage!!
Oh by the way in the market, supermarket or shops you also manage to find everything or almost.
I needed some small elastics for my hair.
And found some sponge bob one, is that not great????
My friend Tseegii also offered my this small things for my hair :-)
On Saturday evening I went with Jörn (here) and Timo to try the Bulgogi Family restaurant.
This is a korean restaurant.
There are many korean people in Mongolia, many of them as volunteer.
So in this restaurant you can find traditional korean food. This one is mine, this is the bulgogi (like the restaurant)
Jörn had some vegetarian food
And Timo some very spicy soup :-)
Next time we will try some other restaurant!!
There is a vegetarian , a mongolian grill and some other one to be discovered!!!
