Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week of test

At school this is the week of test.

I have 2 classes. One is Database and this is the kind of test that I am doing.
My questions are translated in mongolian because many students don't understand english.
And this is the test for the project management.
For the DB this is ok I can make the correction alone, but for the pm, since this is inly writing I need some translations and this is not so easy...
After that I am collecting the results.
They have different notes:
presence in my class 10 pt, 2 quizzes each 10 pt (already done)
the big quiz coming soon 30pt
then what they do during my lab : 20pt
and they have to give me back some document for self study: 20pt
Total 100pt
You see the green are making good, the yellow can still make it, for the red, well… I don't even think that I know the students ….
The school has also a web site, where I enter the results and where the students can watch them.

So for this session this is finished!!
Well that was a lot of work, also watching at the students and everything, but the big one is coming soon!!!!
Let's see :-)