Ok just for you to know, after the sumo tournament I left Nagoya to go to Wakayama.
A small city 1 hour away from Osaka.
I went there because:
1- my hotel has an onsen and this is open all night and this is really great, already been there 1 hour
2- there are some beaches nearby, so I will see tomorrow :-)
So I am there but my blog will be about mongolian music, that I really really love!
* Javhlan (Жавхлан):
1-Song about a military that miss his girlfriend
Huarangiin shono
2-Song about mothers
alsad suugaa eej mini
this song was sang again in china's got talent by Oudam (Уудам) a young boy that lost his parents:
Жавхлан & Уудам
I really really love that one!
I tried to see a concert of Javhlan, but well was difficult, so next time!!
So you can search for him in youtube and find tons of songs. He is singing quite traditional music and is wearing the mongolian del, very nice! He is really my favorite :-)
* then during the naadam you have to ear this one:
Tolin Hul
With the beautiful horse guitar at the beginning.
This is a very nice song about horse.
* Chuluunbaatar, a separation song
Aavdaa bichsen zahidal
* I also like Bolbataar very much, but don't find him on youtube…
*Ariunaa (Ариунаа) a terrible love story, sniff sniff
Үл Таних Эмэгтэй
and then you have all the traditional music with the horse guitar
Oh I found on youtube the singer I saw in Kharkhorin
B. Baasandorj Altai
You have the throat music as well
and now you have a lot of moderns groups like
Chinggis Khaan (ЧИНГИС ХААН )
And you have also foreigner with mongolian:
actually you have much different music and many of them I still don't know.
You have from traditional to modern, from Horse guitar and throat singing to hardrock, rap and everything possible!
I really enjoy it.
Some of the songs I can sing, but only in mongolian karaoke and not alone, because yes I sing very very bad :-)
So enjoy mongolian music now !!!