Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ub before the naadam

 Tomorrow the naadam is starting, yesssss!!!
Before that with my friend Boogii where are walking around UB
This is the blue sky building
And this is Chinggis khaan at the Parliament house
 this is another view of the Suekhbaatar square
 and this is the national emblem of Mongolia
 We have been also to the Gandanteg monastery where there is a very big Buddha
 from Left to right Orgil, Yalalt (2 younger brother of Boogii), me and Boogii.
We are sleeping together at their apartment
 That s me finally managing to deregister after so many hours in bus and traffic jam, terrible....
That is the problem in UB there is traffic jam day and night and the buses do not have separate line, so this is lasting very very long ...
 And today the day before the naadam there was a military show
 This is the parliament guard (nice colors!!!)
 I like it very much
 And also all kind of army people there
His dell is just beautiful!!!
 United nation
 and much much more ...

Tomorrow Naadam is starting for 3 days, I am so exited!!!
And sad because after I am leaving ....

And of course we have done some shopping, cashmere dress, shoes, ... for me, now I have to pack, ohhhh my god no space ....