Monday, July 16, 2012

Mobicom


I know I know I am in Japan since 3 days but I still have 2 posts to do about Mongolia :-)
And the first one is about cell phone.
In Mongolia it was easy, I went to the black market, bought a cheap phone, then to Mobicom one of the cell phone company and got a number!!!
In Japan I went to many shops with my japanese friend, try to buy a phone and a prepaid card but impossible as a tourist….
Life is difficult!!!
I will try another way :-) (Never give up!!!)

So in Mongolia I add my phone.
But what funny is, is that I receive a lot of messages ...
Not very sure about what this is…
Advertisement, ...
Reduction because of my birthday and so one!!!
And the second thing is that my number was very loved, because I received many many calls from mongolian people.
I always told them: wrong number, but they always kept asking: ben no (phonetical mongolian :-)).
And then me: wrong number!!!
Then I hanged up :-)
What a bad girl I am !!!!!
Now let's try in Japan :-)