Today I have decided to visit Tomogashima, an island near Wakayama.
So I have taken a train with air conditioning :-)
This is actually so hot that everything is good!
And then I had a lunch at a small and nice restaurant.
I ordered some local dish, rice with a plum
Some udon soup...
oh maybe you haven't look closely at the rice.
This is topped with these small fishes and actually as ugly as it looks this is delicious!
and this was the dessert
really great one.
Actually the menu was just in japanese with no pictures and I end up with this menu but it was a very good surprise :-)
Then I took this ferry to go to the island
Very nice rock formations on the way
My idea was to swim there, but then I saw that…
And not one or two really a lot!!!
So no swimming in the sea today (just the onsen as you can imagine!!)
I went to this island to see some ruins of an old military base.
Since I was alone there and it was very dark I was a bit scared there.
You never know if zombies are coming...
not a zombie but not far...
with the sun seems not so scary :-)
I took this kind of ways, great because of the shadow, but still I was a walking water!!
This is another fortress
Then I met Tukasa, who is there for a sumer camp.
We spoke mainly in japanese and a bit of english!
I am getting better everyday :-)
He was really happy to speak with me, actually he ran after me to speak with me :-)
Looks very nice right, but remember no swim...
After that back to Wakayama and on the way, who is that, smoking?? Bad boy :-)