Ok today was an exiting day (yes yes!!).
this was the final day of Nagoya basho.
This is Chiyonokuni, the winner of the Juryo, the division before makuuchi (the best).
Well this was nice but he lost his fight today :-)
As you see fight can be hard and sometimes you can finished almost naked!!
Kaisei the Brazilian was very fed up from Takanoyama, the small Czech.
And hop go out!!
Some don't want to see what's happening...
But they win!!, really nice fight :-)
Some are thanking me, or not? oups maybe my dream :-)
And they win too
My favorite won too, well done, but next time minimum a 10-5 please!!!
Some are kicking… Is that allowed. This is really mongolian style, bad boy!!!
But he won too, so well, what to say...
Some are trying very hard like Aran, who did by the way a great basho...
But sorry not enough...
Some are… oh well I don't know actually, what are you doing guys???
Some concentrate very strong...
But yes this is possible lost.
The Yokuzuna is defeated and Harumafuji (a mongolian too) is winner!
This is really great, because I like Harumafuji now :-)
Well 6 months in Mongolia!!!
Difficult life for a Yokozuna...
And when he loses the cushions are flying, very very nice to see!!
Here is the winner, he has received so many presents...
But the one I like the most is this macaron.
This time this is pistachio taste, delicious!!
Well great basho again!
Tomorrow I am going to Wakayama to rest a bit.
And the next tournament is in September in Tokyo, I will be there !!!