Today I was visiting Nagoya with Yuko a japanese woman met on couchsurfing. The one I already met on Wednesday evening :-)
First thing was to eat (what do you think???)
This is a special restaurant that serves tofu, yeah yeah the stick there are tofu with miso and also eggs.
You have also rice, miso soup, pickles and many things
This is also tofu and we had also fresh tofu.
This was really excellent. I would never have been alone in such restaurant, because the sticks look strange, but actually I don't regret!!
And this is the menu. Do you need help to order something :-)
After that we went to the electricity museum, but most import to the Nagoya port to watch the summer firework.
What is really really nice is that many many people are wearing yukata (like kimono but simpler)
You have many different colors and type
And even the men are wearing them, very nice :-)
And after that one hour of firework!!
And we were lucky because the rain stopped, youpi!!!
We were sitting, so that was very relax to watch.
Nothing to say Japan is a very organized country :-)
And I took some nice pics!
After a really nice day with Yuko back home to have some rest.
Tomorrow is the final day of sumo :-)