Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inuyama

Ok yesterday I was not watching the sumo live, so I went for some sightseeing.
This is a building in Nagoya, quite impressive I have to say.
But I went to Inuyama (the mountain of the dog) near Nagoya.
Small city with a castle.
But the problem was the weather, so hot and so humid, this is very difficult to do something outside, but I managed. But I have to say I was really happy to be back at my hotel after that :-)
There, there was a small show from japanese girls, singing and dancing
I let you admire as well as the video :-)



So the city is the mountain of the dog, but the only things I saw there were horses and fox...
Well I don't try to understand :-)
This one was also very strange, I really don't know what this is actually ???
a nice dragon with water, WATER thanks so much, I am dying!!!
a river, hum I can not swim there very bad...
And the castle, I haven't visited it, but the outside view is nice.
In the evening I met Yuko from couchsurfing, we went for a dinner, very nice :-)
And on the evening the temperature is better, very nice.
Now, this is the next day (yeah yeah, time is confusing) I am going to watch the sumo again :-)
And this is raining, maybe better temperature, I will see!!!