So today I have decided to explore Wakayama.
What can I say…
Well it is extremely hot, most of the shops are closed...
the castle has a beautiful garden
but this is extremely hot and I wanted to eat but most of the shops are closed (DO I repeat myself???)
he is surely not mongolian :-)
So I went back to the train station to have lunch and a dessert at vie de France!!!
This is a melon cake, really really delicious!!
And back to all the shops are closed, this is because 20 years ago Wakayama was proper but today this is not the case, so some part of the city are really dead, very sad….
But after that I went to the great onsen in my hotel.
This bath is between 41 to 43 degrees, this is really hot (again???)
This one is 16 degrees to cool down!!
this is where you wash yourself.
So after that I met Mikiko, another girl from couchsurfing.
We went to a great sushi bar, with 2 sushis for 100 yens, very delicious!
After that we went to the beach to have a drink and we also met one of her friend there.
Very nice evening once again :-)
Back to my hotel at 11:30pm and direction the onsen (again???, repeating day or what?)
This is the dressing/undressing room.
Yeah in the onsen you are totally naked!
dressing room again, with all that you need to make you pretty after the onsen or try to look less red in my case, which is not working very much…
Once again at that time this is full house.
There was also a guy proposing massages. I guess that in hotel onsen is more a night thing …
Now time to go to bed, tomorrow I met Mikiko again we go for an excursion :-)