ok I know I said 2 post about Mongolia but I have forgotten one, I will do it later… (this is about mongolian music :-))
But now I am in Japan since 3 days (I think), I was first in Tokyo.
What a change compare to Mongolia, there it was not so hot and raining, Japan very hot and so humid!!!!
First thing meeting my friends and having some lunch:-)
Then visit of the aquarium, full of people because Monday was an holiday, but very nice
and this is head fish, just an head no body :-)
and after that japanese dinner (or not? I'm confused :-))
I was laso able to leave some of my stuff to one of my friend (thanks so much) but still I have million of things, I don't understand.
But I managed to take the subway, the shinkansen and the subway to finally reach Nagoya, there also very very hot!!!
Oh my god I am dying …
and you are surely wondering why I am going to Nagoya???
Guess what there is a sumo tournament!!!
Oh yeah:-)
The stadium is quite small so I very close, that's really great!
Takamisakari always surprised to win
Aran, what's going on, you don't like the ceremony ??
Tochinoshin vs Tokitenku, that was a fight, beautiful and my favorite won!!!
Aminishiki really resisting well, beautiful but not enough...
A new comer I my sumo's favorite list!!
Harumafuji, well he is mongolian and all my mongolian friends like him, so me too
And his fight was also very great:-)
the death kiss between Hakuho and Kotooshu :-)
And I don't know, maybe it was very hot (well not for me I was under the clim and the only one freezing in the stadium :-)), but some guys very really really drunk…
Not so nice actually, but kind of funny!
well you want to see more pictures, here you are