Thanks to a student at school, who is also photographer, I have received some tips for my photos. And the result is just great!!!!!
I like this sumo because of his hair.
They can not have so different things, but they always managed to be different!
Concentration face
My dear Takamisakari in his superbe.
I just love his gesture and face
Always scratching things everywhere !!
Actually not very sexy but so funny :-)
And this one with his glasses looking at the makuuchi
ohhhhh…..
I like to see the Makuuchi before the ring ceremony, that's the only place where I see them smiling.
Baruto is almost sympatic to me (almost)
This was Kokkai vs Tamawashi.
Hummm Kokkai lost again
But I like this one hand in hand, this is so nice
And after Kokkai looking at him, like, you beat me, no way….
Kaisei vs Wakakoyu, see how aggressive this is
Tokitenku vs Tsurugidake, look at the face of Kokitenku
And after the wrong start, how intense!!!
but he won
Sometimes the sumo got separated, after after that they just run at each other
Tochinoshin vs Aran, both doing so bad at this basho :-(
Look at the face of Tochinoshin
This fight was also very intense
Gagamaru (Georgian too) staring at the fight
Tochinoshin in one of his favorite technic: lifting.
And don't you think that Aran is just like 50 kg
I am always impressed by this one. That's one of the reason why Tochinoshin is my favorite
What a bad day again, Tochinoshin lost.
Here there a god somewhere ?
Again I love the face from Gagamaru
The fight vs Homasho was also very intense since both are also doing very bad in this basho
I really thought that Gagamaru could win, but Homasho has reversed the situation
The disappointment from Gagamaru was so big.
This is very rare to see such emotion, since the sumos shouldn't show anything, no joyce, no anger
Kotooshu fighting for his title
this was also a fight!!!
There I have the impression that Baruto wants to put a finger in his eye
Some rest moments
And Baruto twisting Kotooshu
Kotooshu making a cartwheel
And the big Baruto too
Extraordinary!!!!!!
So today again some beautiful fights. There are more pictures in day 14 page.
After that I went to the onsen, I wanted to try at night.
I was in my favorite floor. This was just great, cold outside, warm in the bath :-)
After I had dinner there, it was so full I was very surprised!!
I had some french fries with meat and a big orange juice :-)
And then back home, quite late …..