Today was a normal day.
First I had my classes until 2pm20.
But After I went with Ariel to play some badminton.
The place where we have played is in the middle of the city, in a big building.
This is a recreation area.
Downstairs you have a game arcade, and then in the floors you can play pool, box, watch TV, see internet,… and on the roof you can play soccer, baseball, Badminton, …
This is funny :-)
So this is the court
not very regular but that's good enough
And you have all the needed material
From there you can see the sky and all the planes that are taking off.
We played easy around 2 hours, but this was very nice and outside :-)
We are all separated with nets
Well we are in the middle of the city, not that we throw a ball and kill somebody
After school many Jung's are coming. We also saw a girl with heel shoes playing badminton. I think she didn't expected that the date will be like that!!!
Most of the people are playing with normal clothes, very japanese :-)
There is something else also very japanese…
That!!
These are tissued that you get for free on the street.
They have commercial on it that's why!
but that's really great, you never have to buy some
And today was an extra day, I got 3 of them!!!
Youpi the winter can start.
Today in Fukuoka it was 24 degrees, enjoy Europe!!!