Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fukuoka

Today was a normal day, I needed that after yesterday :-)
So I went to school and like every Friday there was a ceremony for the people leaving the school.
So you become a diploma and you have to do a small speech in front of everybody.
That was nice.
Today Sophie left the school, hum what a pity :-(

Ok but I want to show you a bit of Fukuoka:

This is the kind of normal view in Japan: a TV tower with a river.
Or this is just my impression :-)
 The same tower but a bit closer.
This one is located near the see.
 And in case I am lost or I need to evacuate this is the plan.
I really hope there will be nothing, because well, somehow hard to read and understand :-)
 This on was just to make you a bit jealous.
That was the weather in Fukuoka, I say was because this is starting to get less nice, but still 20 Degrees!!!!
oh and that one: this is near where I live.
Look at the dogs, yeah have a closer look
 you see, you want him????
Well I don't know but when I see him I am wondering: who wants this kind of dog??
Or this is just by pity?
No way!!!
But I have the impression that in this shop they all look like that, very strange :-)
 Fukuoka is a very big city with a lot of big buildings and streets.
Where I live the street has 4 lines, and the windows are not sound proof, so I have my ear plug with me!!!!
What I really like in Fukuoka and in Japan, is that many many things are just in English, because otherwise it can get a bit complicated to understand something.
They have 3 alphabets:
Hiragana: 71 symbols (but some of them are the same with a " to mark the difference, so that's a bit less to learn)
Katakana: same as hiragana, used for foreign words like DVD
Kanji: coming from China, a kanji a or more meaning, this one is hard!!!!

Some of the buildings are very impressiv
 That one too


ah this is the view from my balcony, I told you the big street!
But the worse is that I am also close to the firemen station.
But since I am there they went out only 3 times and in the early evening, so that's ok.
In the morning I saw them making exercise: very funny
And say to me in English: Hello!!!!!!

These are some panoramic view from my balcony
this is a bit strange but give you an idea from where I am.
And if you were thinking the big street, the firemen is enough
no no no they are doing some work on the street as well!!! Ah big cities :-)

So that a small part of the city, more later!!!
Have a good day
Ja mata ashita!