Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today is an holiday

Yeah yeah so why are they renovating the road this mornig in front of my place??? And this is very noisy...
Anyway I managed to sleep till 10h30 and then direction onsen

On my way I met a sumo with is yukata on his bycicle on his way to kokusai center.
Typical sumo smell :-)
And I am also impress by his dexterity
A sumo with a big yukata on a bicycle, just incredible :-)

Well today in the onsen I am at the other floor
Almost the same except the seat that I like so much are replace by individual bath, and I think with electricity (strange feeling in the hands)
So great as usual, and also it rained (heavily like always) so it's nice to be outside
After that lunch and with my member card I have discount!!!
So today katsudon, but I saw some french fries, so I guess I will try on sunday:-)

What's also very funny is that all the boys are having a beer after the onsen :-) and the girls are having bigggg ice-cream, yeah yeah, except me of course :-)
There is also a tv there so everybodies looking, today a documentary about sakurajima, the volcano

Ok after that direction kokusai center to watch the sumo
Well today … I Don't want to talk about my favorite, this is a kind of disaster, so let's see some other one





Takamisakari, you know the one that doesn't see anything??
Ok today he won, but let me explain.
So his opponent was thrown away from the dojo and takamisakari was kind of lost. I won???? No really???? But where is he??? Hum I don't see him. I really won??? no way!!!
OHHH that's real I won :-))))
Oh that's a great day :-)
What's happening on the right????

What's happening on the left??
These are the guys bringing the cushion on which the sumo are sitting. They all have their personal one with their names.
Same but in smaller version….
I like the way he is coming!!!!
And that's the big show from the shin Oseki Kotoshogiku
I let you admire the posture






oh yeah.
I think I would fall on the other side :-)

After the sumo I met Ayano, my exchange partner!!
We went to eat some ramen the speciality of Fukuoka.
So hers very spicy
and mine with pork :-)
At the beginning it was easy, vending machine with pictures, so far so good
but then at our place a paper with million of questions: spicy, salty, pork, fat, oily, …
wouah everything in japanese with Kanjis, I am lucky that I was with Ayano :-)