Thursday, November 17, 2011

School

So today I went at school like usually.
Before that I have decided to have my breakfast in a cafe, there are many cafes in Japan, so nice.
I took a delicious croissant and a yuzu juice (well very strange and acid…. I think once will be enough!!!)

Then at school we learned some kanji that's the 3rd alphabet:


Kanji can represent real things, as you see in this picture


and from there you have the kanji.
Kanji can have different meanings, which makes the all thing even more complicated
Here I am writing the days of the week
yes yes :-)


and again with nice colors :-)
One of the teacher have beautiful pens!!!
This is also one of the day but written in Hiragana
Oh nice!!!
You have to learn around 2000 kanjis in order to be able to read main things in Japan.
For the moment I know ten!!!
Ganbatte me :-)))))




So after school I went to met Ayano, she is my exchange partner. These are japanese people that you can meet in order to speak with them. Ayano was very nice, we talked about many things in Japanese, I am really improving, but this is still a long way.
So next week we meet again!!!

Now I have to do my homework and learn my katakana, the 2nd alphabet!!!
What a life :-)
But the weather is still great :-))))))))))