For my breakfast at the cantine there was Hot dog and a very spicy soup.
I have to say it was a bit difficult for me in the morning, this hot dog is still in my stomach :-)
After that just the school:
At school, like at home, you have to remove your shoes and wear some interior shoes .
So the first thing you do in the morning is to remove your shoes and put them here...
After that you can take these interiors shoes.
I prefer to go only with my socks, which is also ok
There is another particularity in Japan: the toilet shoes
So when I want to go to the toilet I have to wear these special shoes
This is very funny :-)
After that you come to the famous place. And there they are: the washing toilet!!!
They are so great!!!
Some of them have hot seat and also some water noise, that nobody knows what you are doing :-)
Since this is the toilet for the girl there are only buttons for the girl
So I can choose where I want to receive the water: back, back a bit more, everywhere
Also the intensity
And the first button is to stop.
Normally there is supposed to be a wind button to dry, but I am still looking at it :-)
Et voila
At my place also I remove my shoes but I don't have these beautiful toilets, just normal one :-(
But there is worse then that: there is also this one
What have that also at school and you find that very often in Japan
But sorry not for me!!!!
So sur ceux, I let you think about it!!!
じゃ また あした
