Saturday, December 3, 2011

1st day in Saidaiji

So Today it was my last day in Fukuoka.
I took my last breakfast at my cantine and then direction Hakata Station to take the Nozomi.

My Suitcase is so heavy, what's inside???

Anyway, I Managed to get to Hakata, and before my train I took some chocolate croissant at Choco cro :-)

After that Nozomi till Okayama, not so far, less than 2 hours.
But the Nozomi is so great, I really enjoy these trains!
After that a small train, 18 minutes to Saidaiji.

I called Hiroshi - San and since I was waiting I took some pictures of the city:

This is the autumn so the trees are red :-) and the temperature are dropping!!
yeahhhh I am at the right place!!!
That's the view of the city, so this is quite small, as you can see, that will be different than Fukuoaka :-)

Some Matsuri thing I guess
 This is the station, actually quite typical japanese train station. A counter...
the gates
the plan and the automate to buy your ticket.
This is not what you think actually this is extremely easy
if you look closer
ok a bit closer, you see your destination, where you are and the price, then put the money on the machine press the button with your price and that's it!!!

The name of the stations are also in english so don't panic!!!


and in case you do panic, this is the Koban, the police station, they can always help you

but heu do you speak japanese????
So after that Hiroshi came, we went to his place. My room is in the garage, so very spacious, but near street, again!!! Well in Japan the isolation that's not that!!
Speaking of isolation there is another thing in Japan where that's not that too, the heating…
By Hiroshi there is no heating system, so except in the kitchen in the rest of the house we are freezing!

So in my room I have 10 blankets to sleep, and for my test a heating table, that's cool!!!
That's preparation for Mongolei!!

So after that we went to the supermarket to buy our dinner: Nabe. We will eat different Nabe every day. So tonight this was a nabe with salmon, potatoes, carots, onions, mils and of course rice. Delicious!!!
After that Hiroshi fall asleep in front of the TV :-)
And when he woke up we played the go. But I am steel not clear with the rules so…
Tomorrow!!!
After we talked sumo :-)))))
Yeah another fan, I show him some pictures and we talked!!

Tomorrow I will start working in his strawberry farm
Now I am going to my igloo to sleep!!!!