Today I have decided to go back to Shiodome.
I wanted to visit the museum of Advertising. This is a free museum :-)
They explain the publicity in Japan, starting at the edo time.
This was very nice, with very old ads on wood or new ones on TV.
I saw some ads with sumos :-) Especially Takamisakari (with a story of salt with Baruto for ANA) and Konishiki for alcohol!!
After that I was starving so I picked an Indochine restaurant.
Really nice, with a glass noodle salad with shrimps
This is the restaurant very relax. People often stay long in the restaurant, they look at their phone, read a book, work on their computer, make a sleep.
This is what is nice in Japan, no stress, restaurants and cafes are places where you can stay as long as you want.
The most impressive is when people are sleeping :-)
And some rouleaux de printemps
and a very big plate of pasta. And for the dessert some tapioca, I just loved it!!!
After that I have stopped at the old Shimbashi station with a small museum and went towards the Tokyo Tower.
I was a bit lost, so I have asked a first guy who try to find out the way and came with me a little bit.
After that I have asked a policemen, who came with me too.
Very nice people here!!
Or is it because I am a single white woman ?
Anyway this is great!!!
There I was visited the Zojoji temple.
This is a very big buddhist temple.
With very old doors
And from the very old temple you can see the new Tokyo Tower :-)
As always I like the contrast!
This is the inside, all gold, but I couldn't put the flash to make pictures ...
This is the main entrance.
The door is so biggggg
You feel very small
I liked this roof with the devil character and the gold design.
In there they put some scents and do some prayers.
This is smelling extremely good, also inside the temple.
The wooden things you buy for some prayers.
And again all these small statues, here there were hundreds of them.
And I have seen the people buying the clothes for the winter...
There was also a big Daruma.
I like Daruma very much.
You can buy one, without eyes. Then you draw one eye making a wish and when your wish comes trough you make the second eye!!!
And this is the Tokyo Tower. This is a television tower. You can go on the top to have a view of Tokyo. But I was not interested!!
After that back to the hotel to rest a bit :-)
And watch some japanese kids program on TV, great to learn :-)